E commerce Jobs in Kolkata: List Of Three Jobs Found In Kolkata:-
- E Commerce Manager
Experience:- 0 – 5 years
Salary:- ₹ 1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
Place:- Kolkata( Tollygunge )
Creating and managing listings on various internet marketplaces, which will entail SEO and content authoring. Managing social media handles & creating marketing collaterals.
RoleDigital Marketing – Other
Industry TypeTextile & Apparel
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryDigital Marketing
Education:- UG :Any Graduate Apply Here
Mars Infiniti, based in Kolkata, is a young e-commerce start-up with an aim to change the way people sell online.
Address Flat 2B, 183A/1 Prince Anwar Shah Road, Opposite Jogesh Chandra College, Above Macmart
- Urgent opening For Head E Commerce _Kolkata
- HeadSpace HR Pvt Ltd
- Experience:- 10 – 15 years
- Salary:- Not Disclosed
- Place:- Kolkata
- Job description
In order to develop a brand’s online presence, it is necessary to maintain and establish long-term ecommerce connections.
E commerce Jobs in Kolkata
- Responsible for developing ecomm channel-specific strategies for product-gap analysis and completion analysis.
- Manage or coordinate with OEM, internal stakeholders
- Develop plans, goals of OEM partner
- Manage budget, ROI analysis
- Manage troubleshooting platform operations
- SOP implementation tracking and change request optimization
- Team Management
- Required Skills
- E commerce project management over Magneto
- Preferred Background
- E Commerce development, preferably manufacturing Industries
- Good SLA management and priority handling.
Qualifications B Tech, CS
Experience 5+ years in e – commerce development Apply Here
- Role eCommerce Operations – Other
- Industry TypeMiscellaneous
- Functional AreaMerchandising, Retail & eCommerce
- Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
- Role CategoryeCommerce Operations
- Education :- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialisation
It was incorporated as a part of the Group of Companies with the purpose of offering high quality, tailor-made solutions to introduce competitive advantage to your business for phenomenal growth in these evolving markets. Here, we focus on a diverse number of business sectors namely- AI solutions, Energy storage, Logistics, Trading, while developing the platform to launch new business segments. Imbibing the ethos of the Group, we focus on quality, performance and customer centricity to ensure reliable and affordable solutions for outstanding business growth. Here, we focus on innovation, believe in customer centricity and pursue excellence.We are delighted to hear from you, since we have a very capable and distinguished team at our disposal!
Address South Kolkata
- Logistics Executive- job post
HMB Ispat Pvt Ltd
- Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal
- ₹20,000 a month
- Job details
- ₹20,000 a month
- Job Type
- Logistics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Full Job Description
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure that the premises, assets, and communication channels are used effectively.
- Utilise logistics IT to optimise procedures
- Supervise orders and stock raw materials and equipment to verify they satisfy requirements.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve lucrative transactions and mutual fulfilment
- Plan and track the dispatch of finished goods in accordance with customer specifications.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations to ensure the department’s cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness objectives are met, as well as managing logistics staff and systems.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Capability to work under minimal supervision and track multiple procedures
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time Apply here
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
Logistics: 5 years (Preferred)
total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/05/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2022
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 14 days ago
Learn from the best on how to become a talent manager.
Are you interested in learning how to become a talent manager? There are numerous things to learn, including how to avoid disappointing clients. This should go without saying, because the name you choose for yourself can either bring you great success or spell your doom. There are certain “do’s” and “don’ts” that must be observed, and they are not always readily apparent to those of us who are just getting started in this industry.
E commerce Jobs in Kolkata
Obviously, scheduling a “huge and tall” model for a picture shoot promoting speedo-type underpants is not a good way to become a competent talent manager. That would be a definite “no.” However, this form of mis-booking is one of the most common blunders done by rookies, albeit on a much smaller scale. Any kind of gaffe like this can quickly ruin your reputation as a good talent manager. This category includes models that dress up for fashion shows but wind up in a full-body animal costume at a toy store opening.
There are many experienced mentors in the profession who can help you learn how to become a talent manager, and they are the people you should seek out when you’re just getting started. These people are usually those that have worked in the same industry for a long time, and you can learn from their experiences in order to grow a successful career.
How to Manage Your Time More Effectively
There are numerous courses and resources available on time management.I have no desire to compete with them here. I’ve read various books on the subject, including Stephen Covey’s famous Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. But something interesting happened to me last week: I learnt something new about time management. I read something that offered me a new perspective on this new way of thinking. It is, in reality, a piece of Jim Rohn’s wisdom. It had such a wonderful impact on me that I wanted to share it with you.
So, how do you manage your time effectively?
We must first recognise the value of time. Your life does not last indefinitely. Our days and moments do not last forever. The most important thing in life is to make the most of them. Allow them to leave without a fight. Make the most of them.There are only a few of them available. You’d seen 90 springs by the time you were ninety. “No, you’ll only experience 20 springs,” you remark when someone says, “I have 20 years left.”
If you normally go fishing once a year, you can only go 20 times. It becomes a little more crucial at this point. It’s not that you’d have an extra 20 years, but you’d have 20 times the amount of experience. How valuable do you want that 20th time to be? It makes no difference if you’re going to a concert, spending time with your family, or going on vacation. It’s only a specific number.
When is the ideal time to get up in the morning?
This is another excellent suggestion. Do not begin the day until you have completed the previous day. Make the finest possible plans for your day. You’ll have plenty of time for surprises, inventions, and anything else. Make a nice routine for your day, because each day is a piece of your life’s mosaic. Do it the night before as well. Begin the day after you’ve completed the previous one.
One straightforward method
There are a few different approaches to time management; for example, Stephen Covey teaches weekly planning. The simplest method is to keep a handwritten diary rather than an electronic diary. The procedure is as follows: You’ll jot down the things you need to complete on the days you’ll complete them. Depending on which days you chose to work, you’ll write the duties for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and so on. When you notice that the day is filling up, stop and start writing the next day.
E commerce Jobs in Kolkata
Now comes the essential part. When you write down tasks, you realise you’re making promises to yourself. If it’s not completely evident that the assignment is a commitment to oneself, don’t write it.
You must have it written down before you can begin taking action. Because the strength of the written word will allow you to focus on what is required of you, and you will follow through on it. When you write something down for a specific day, you are more likely to do it that day. It’s a pledge you’re making to yourself.
My personal experience
From my experience, I can attest that planning helps with time management. It allows me to do/manage more things in less time than I could previously. It’s fantastic, in my opinion. I don’t have to think about what to do next when I have my week planned out (this was happening very often before). All I have to do now is stick to my plan. It’s also fine if I’m interrupted abruptly. Because the weekly calendar may adjust to any necessary adjustments, I can easily reorganise the schedule.